ok, so we expected to see something here about the movie, even though my other Jacob isn't seeing it til this morning. we all saw it last night. of course, I will start with too much fighting for me. but that was a given. I like the bad guy-good guy theme stuff all the way through all of the trilogy. it got slow in a few places, and I would have added some side plots to keep people like me interested. I had a little kid next to me, about 9 or 10, who was with his 'big' brother, who was 12 or 13. they had cans of silly string, which they used every once and awhile to decorate the chairs in front of them. ( a bit distracting) what did I get out of it? courage. I will be praying for courage for me. I hardly ever pray for anything for me, and I know I could be more courageous. Yoda goes into a room, by himself, and confronts this huge universal bad guy. I loved that. why did he do it? cause he knew the force was with him. I know Heavenly Father is with us when we need Him, but do we always really feel that when we have to face daunting situations? I want a little yoda, so where is that little keychain one, jacob? what do I have to face that I need courage for? oh, I could give you a great list..... I ended up standing outside in my pj's this week, as you may recall. I have to face a stake president today, and find out if I am in YW or not, and I was tempted all week, even as skywalker was, that I am not good enough, or I am too rebellious to be the YW president. and so I get these rebellios feelings and feel like........ oh, better not tell my kids. so I pray for jacob and Cari to have the courage to move forward and only get married in the temple. and for Tev to be a great influence in Primary, and For Jarek to see his good and recognize his talents, and for my other Jacob to overcome whatever he has in his life, and Bret, you are pretty courageous, but do your home teaching!
yes, I liked the movie, and would see it again. Kathy and Tom loved it! dad is already at the temple with the missionaries and 2 new members he baptized. he will get home at 3, and then go right to stake conference. I think he liked it. love ya all, mom
No comments:
Post a Comment