Tuesday, May 17, 2005

jealous

Hi, I can write this cause no one else here hardly ever reads the blogs. I am glad you will all be together this week, and jealous that I am not there. yes, we are seeing StarWars and even already have our tickets for friday night at 7. it is sunny and I cleaned carpets, painted 2 walls in the kitchen, washed the windows inside and out in the green room, and still have energy. Tom is done with tennis. his back was really hurting him the last 2 weeks. we took Daisy to Quiet Acres last night for FHE. it was fun remembering all of our walks there. still no news on the YW presidency thing. it is driving me crazy. have fun together, and don't spoil the movie for us! love ya, mom

3 comments:

Webb said...

Well mom, I won't get to be with Bret, Tevs, the grand kids, Jacob and Cari either... and at least you get to be in NY instead of Utah. :) see? things could be worse. I won't see Star Wars until Saturday morning. My work rented out an entire theater for us to see it, so that'll be cool.

teviawall said...

As far as Jacob and Cari are concerned, I am glad they are coming. I need a break from the monotony that is the life of a mother! It's just too bad that Jake Webb isn't coming too. And, (jake and cari will probably read this hear) I have just found out that they are leaving today rather than tomorrow. So there goes all my hopes of a super fantastic clean house before they come. I will be scrubbing my fingers to the bones for the next six to eight hours. (and if you really beleive that then you are as crazy as me!) I do need to give the bathroom a once over and mop the floor. otherwise we are not too shabby! Bret is getting so anxious for Star Wars that I am afraid he is going to pop a blood vessle in his head!!!!! It looks like it will be a fun, late night. I am really the only one that will have to get up and go on with life as normal the next morning. Lucky me!!!!!!! :P Love and Kisses to everyone.

teviawall said...

oopsie, I have bad grammar. I spelled hear instead of Here. DUH!!!!!!!