as I head out to girls camp this morning, say a prayer that the ticks are few and far between, the storms are not as severe as they are predicting, the spiders don't bite, and the bats don't scare all the girls. the bat poop falls out of the ceiling as we walk, and that is gross. the mice ate big holes out of the mattresses in the nurses cabin, where I am sleeping. this should be fun!
Kathy and Fred and Sarah, Eric, and their baby Trevor come in tomorrow night for the night, so Kathy and I will run home for dinner and get a cool shower and a break.
Bret, Jarek Young lives in Phoenix now. do you want me to work on getting a phone number?
and so does Bryant Hettinger and his wife, Kristi. she is a chef at a fancy resort there, so it may be fun to have them for dinner one night.
I leave this message to all my children this week, as I already miss Tom, ( he left this morning at 4 am for scout camp), : "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth"
3 John 1:3-4?
love you all! mom
No comments:
Post a Comment