Tuesday, August 02, 2005

My two cents

So, like Jacob I decided to just post my own blog, instead of commenting on the others. I will have to agree with Bret that this trip was one of the very best for me since we have been married. I loved being all together and just getting away from life for a short time. I am not so eloquent as Bret in my rehearsal of events, so I will keep it short and sweet.

I loved spending time with Kathy. Watching her grow up is so fun for me and helps me remember all the fun and heartbreak of being that age. Kathy is such and amazing and mature girl for her age. She makes me laugh.

I was glad that Carolyn could be there too. I feel like it gave everyone a chance to know her better. I thought she did such an excellent job keeping up with all of us monkeys! And she will be such a good edition to the family! Can't wait to see you as the next Mrs. Wall in a few weeks!

I think that Dad was so much fun this trip. He is getting so good at not letting things bother him so much outloud. Maybe we both were working on our tempers! I know mine can get really out of hand sometimes. Thanks so much for the fun day at Mountain Creek. It was a great idea and I think everyone had a lot of fun. You should suggest things more often!

I was so grateful for my brother being there. Jacob Webb, you are so much like our dad in so many good ways. You helped so much with the kids and I appreciate that tremendously! I am still counting on our trip to CA!

And I always love spending time with Mom! She is such a good example to me and I learn so much from her. You all are so lucky to have such a great woman in your lives.

Jacob Wall, as usual keeps me laughing. I missed kicking his butt though. I figured I had to restrain myself so as not to embarrass him in front of Cari. LOL. I am happy for you, and you have found a good woman. Treat her well and she will be the best thing that will ever happen to you. I hope things work out with the condo, but if not, think of it as a good first attmept!

Bret, Bret, Bret... I am so sorry I said you looked horrible or terrible. I really just meant your hair. I am grateful to you that you let me go for a week to have fun without you. You are my best friend in the whole world. And not just because you give me all your money! :) I love being with you and even though I turn into bizarro girl out in New York for a time, you are the person I most enjoy spending time with. Thanks for having your priorities in line. I am with you, I think family is the best and most important thing ever!

And Tommy, well, you kicked my but at DDR. You were so nice to my kids. Your laugh makes me laugh and I can't believe you don't have all of the girls going ga-ga over you because you are so cute. I doubt you read the blog, but there you have it.

So, I don't know if that gave any insight into how my trip went. Suffice it to say, I could have spent two or three more weeks there. Time flies when you are in the company of good people. I am blessed to be in such a family where deep things are talked about, where the gospel is lived daily, where happiness abounds and where love abides. Thank you for a most joyous, incredible vacation. Can't wait to see you all again soon. I love all of you very much.

No comments: