NY and money!
Well, I thought about commenting on everyone else's posts, but decided to just write my own. Sunday was a great day. I got to relax and just think about the previous week. For me, the vacation was much to short. Though I don't think that should come as a surprise to anyone. Now I am at a computer desk in a large lab taking complaints about a test they think is too hard. Maybe they should have studied! The only thing keeping my mind not a peace is the newly learned infromation that might keep Cari and I from our condo. The lender requires two years of W2s to prove we have been working. Well, the mission might end up messing this up. I have my W2s from before the mission, but I am now wondering if they will actually give us the loan. If they don't, it won't be a big deal; just maybe a little frustrating after going through this whole process and then at the end it all being in vain. Money or no money aside, life is great! I am getting married in 17 Days to the most beautiful and talented girl in the world. I have one of the most wanted jobs in all of BYU. All my family are healthy and well. The vacation was incredible and many more exciting and meaningful memories added to my collection. But, most important, I have DDR for See you all in a few days!
1 comment:
That's nice to see you have your priorities straight... the "most important" thing is that you have DDR for two weeks... even more important that you gettting married... nice. :)
Maybe you'll get DDR for a wedding gift... could you ask for a better reason to marry than for that? :)
Post a Comment