wow! you guys are easy to please! a trip to Poughkeepsie, NY, and everyone's bragging about it! throw in a water park and a hike, nintendo, and basic parking lot basketball, and wham- you have the top of the line vacation. maybe it was my cooking and hospitality, like making people sleep on the floor. maybe it was just not being at work. no, cause I am never at work, and I liked it. Bret is right, it was being together. you are all so wonderful! I am so happy that you all had such a good time. we are living proof that things don't have to be fancy, expensive, or luxurious to be good. I am still washing towels and sheets tonight, putting toys back in the attic, and finding clothes and shoes, but I would do it again in a heartbeat. also thanks for all the help. I never once felt like a slave or stuck in the kitchen. I am so greatful for children and families and my life. I love being a mother and grandmother. it is the best job in the world, most of the time. mom
No comments:
Post a Comment