Ok Cari, I figure that your question was worthy of an entirely new blog post, as this may generate quite a discussion as Rawlings has left SO many possibilities with book six.
I have to admit, all through books two (when ginny was really introduced) through five I really didn't want Harry and Ginny to get together!! In fact, even through most of book six I was still hoping Harry and Hermione would start snoggin!! However, after seeing their relationship as more than Ron's little sister and Ron's best friend, I was disappointed when Harry broke it off. (I guess he had just finished watching the first "Spiderman" movie though... super geek with glasses breakin off a relationship with his long time love redhead for the greater good... hmmmm...) Anyway...
I think Harry will triumph (not the dog) over Voldemort and survive. I really think he'll end up marrying Ginny and we'll see the Weasley family get Hermione as well. In fact, I could see Author becoming Minister of Magic when it's all over with, and if the books go on long enough, Harry will become Headmaster of Hogwarts. Ok... maybe it's streaching the "happy ending" a bit much, and since Rawlings seems to have abandond doing the happy endings in book three, I don't see her going back to it anytime soon. In fact, I regrettably predict that Harry is not done losing those closest to him. I can see one or both of the Weasly parents getting snuffed out, or even Ron and/or Hermione. I think either that, or Harry will be killed along with Vodemort.
Personally, I'm just hoping the Ministry gets what's coming to them... especially Fudge and Umbridge!!! EEEWWWWW!!! WE HATES THEM SO MUCH!!! oh, and that stupid prat Percey!!
2 comments:
Darth Wall says:
- Harry will not die
- Harry (unfortunately) will not get together with Hermione - he will get back with Ginny
- Harry will feel for and eventually love Mr. Riddle
- Ron will hook up with Hermione
- Mr. Riddle will die, I think he will kill himself (or die by the hand of RAB)
- Dumbledore will marry the fat lady in the entrance to Griffindor
- Snape will be killed by Mr. Riddle - yes!
- Hagrid will eat the dead Aragog and have spider babies
-
As interestin Bret's veiws are, I will have to disagree with a couple of facts.
-Hagrid will NOT eat aragog, as that would just be so out of character for him.
-Dumbledore will NOT marry the fat lady, although I could see them having a little escapade together now and then just for kicks.
I agree with the rest of his assesments though. This is one of the nice things about being married to someone who thinks a lot like you, you don't have all that much to argue about. Good thing for family members who have differing opinions, since I do enjoy being a little belligerent every once in while!
Post a Comment