Friday, November 04, 2005

omen?

Cool thing happened last night on the way home from book club. My friend was driving, and we saw something in the middle of Jackson road up ahead of us. it was too small for a deer, and too big for a raccoon or skunk. as we got closer, it looked like just a plastic bag blowing, and then, when we were right on top of it, it was a huge owl! she had to swerve to avoid it, and when she got within one foot of it, it dropped whatever it had in its claws, and flew off, and the other animal ran out under our car and off into the woods. I never had that happen before. Really cool.
Hey, why is no one blogging? It is Kathy's birthday today, the big 18! of course, she has not been here all day, ran in at 5 to change and redo her makeup and hair and they all went out to dinner. then her friends are coming over tonight, but not for a party, just to chill. she did not want a 'party'. I guess an official party these days has too many responsibilities and expextations. so we got her a DQ cake and soda and chips, and we will chill also and watch the Matrix Reloaded, although why we are going to watch it, I don't know, since I still don't get the first one, and we all heard this one was even harder to understand and not very good. hey, what else are we gonna do on a Friday night? love ya all.

2 comments:

Webb said...

So, is the omen the owl?... is that for the Harry Potter movie? I'm SO excited for it!!! Although... I have yet to even see a preview for it since it's been SO long since I've been to the movie theater...
Anyway... I've blogged... I've been busy... like all of us... but I'm glad you blogged too.... I like reading about others and responding to them more than writing about myself.

Sorry I missed Kathy's birthday, I didn't know it was her birithday... My brother Nephi's birthday was yesterday... So i'll remember her birthday now.... wish her a happy one for me!!! :)

Bret said...

I haven't had time to blog - but will tomorrow. Was Matrix Reloaded on TV? I still haven't seen it, but was waiting for it to be on TV. Did you tape it?