So, there's been quite the quiet spell here on "All That is Wall."
I can only imagine that it is because Jacob has been making his rounds visiting family and leaving a mess of destroyed computers he has "fixed" in his wake... well... IF anyone happens to get their computer up and running it will be good to hear how the new year is going... after all, we've now started into the second half of the first month of the year already!
As for me... well... I'm just excited to be starting BYU intramural soccer again. It's co-ed and Jacob will be on our team. I'm also still hoping to get on a basketball team, but in the mean time, I'm doig well filling my exersice quota with racquetball on Wednesdays and elders quarum basketball on Thursdays.
I've moved to full time days now (instead of working part time days/nights for full time) since I'm not taking classes this semester becuase tuition is ridiculous!!! I'll have in state tuition by summer session!!! FINALLY! I am also taking two night institute classes. Tuesday nights: Doctorines of the gospel (for 24-31 year olds) and Thursday nights: Preperation for a celestial marriage (no, there are no prospects, but it's been a few years since I've taken the class, and the instructor comes HIGHLY reccomended... it's a good class, I think everyone should have to take it at some point).
Anyway... hope all are doing well as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment