Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Happy Birthday to Tevia!!

Hope you have a special day, with no throwing up, sick kids, and a nice lunch with your friends. and a buena fiesta! well, not many people get to party on Tuesdays. I will call you today. we all send our love! We are always so glad Bret married you and brought you in to our family. You add a lot to it, and we love to be with you. You are a great mother, and your boys show it by their behavior. You are also beautiful, and the extra weight of a child within will not take away from your beauty and radiance. As for the getting older part, it is actually wonderful! I think I am more at peace and happier every year, and I am really old! "The more sand that has escaped the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should be able to see through it." Jean Paul
I still find I have so many things I love to do, want to do, and want to accomplish, but I think they say knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness. With you, all thins are possible! have a wonderful year of life! love, mom

1 comment:

teviawall said...

Thank you, thank you. You are so nice and thoughtful. :) I am excited for a good year. I get to add a child to our family and that is the greatest gift of all. I feel happier and more content than I did even last year. I think it is true that you kind of settle into life and feel a contnetment, especially seeing your children grow in happiness and righteousness. I know mine are still young, but their spirits are bright.

I feel blessed to be who I am and in the wonder families that I am in. Having those who love you surround you is a tremendous gift.

I hope I will have enough time in my life to do even a fraction of the things I want to accomplish. I hope I don't waste my years then die with regrets for the things I could have done. I know there is a season to everything, and I will enjoy each one as it comes.

Thanks for always being a good example to me.

Oh, and for me, all "thins" are not possible right now since I will just keep getting rounder and rounder! :) (I know you meant things!)