Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

And it truely is a happy one for me!

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 comments:

KarenM said...

happy valentines day to all! I celebrate it differently now that I am old. I made 10 home made cards and sent them out to old friends. I am having a friendhip tea on Monday with 10 good friends. I am making Tom and Don a good steak dinner with roasted veggies and potatos and sauteed mushrooms, with jello, coolwhip, and strawberry parfaits, and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. then I asked dad for a bouquet of flowers, not just roses, something pretty, and no candy. after dinner, we are going to Barnes and Noble and reading poetry and I told him that if I want to buy something there, like a $3.00 chocolate brownie or gellato, he should say, sure, and not say, it is too expensive, or, I thought you were watching your weight. It is funny how I know what I want now, and since Don doesn't have a clue, I am better at just being honest and just telling him. I used to say, anything, but girls, don't ever do that. I got some weird and cheap stuff! and never say nothing, either, cause some years I did get nothing. so I am happy as a lark, and love giving much more that receiving anyways! I hope the boys got their gifts! I mailed them a long time ago.

teviawall said...

Awesome funny homer! I laughed out loud. Right now Chocolate is not something that looks or sounds good in the least. Lucky me!! I am glad you are having a good day. I really shouldn't express my true feelings on Valentine's Day, since they aren't "happy" feelings. Suffice it to say, I really could care less if I got anything or not. Bret is a romantic, so I need to be nicer. :) And I did do something nice for my kids so they don't get a bad attitude about it.

Anyhow, that is my schpill for now. I do hope you all have a nice day though.

P.S. Yes the boys got the box yesterday and worked on eating all the candy before they went to bed. But they brushed good afterwards! Thank you so much. They will be calling a little later. We were at PT today and didn't get home till now.

Outie!

Bret said...

My Valentine completely surprised me and showed up at work with some balloons, a Sobe, and a couple of candy bars. What a wonderful woman. I love her so much.

KarenM said...

way to go, Tevia! sacrificing for us romantic people. you are a remarkable women. where are Jake and Cari lately? I hope you bought her something, Jacob.