
Ok, maybe it's not that bad... but I can at least get a good laugh out of this! I'd like to go out East to find a girl... but I really need to finish school first. I'm really not in a hurry to find one either... I just don't like getting jerked around in the mean time.
4 comments:
Dude, I love despair.com. It is great for managers - and oh, so true. Amen, brother. Don't worry. Girls are just as hard to find as boys these days. I mean, Kathy's dating a cylon! Come down and see us some time.
Well, that's a real pick me up!! I guess it would be true in my case right now too. I am the weak link since I am raging with extra hormones and driving my family up the wall!!! Not to mention puking my guts out every night. Lucky me!!!! I guess it is a good sign though. If you are sick, you know something is growing in there.
Don't worry about girls. To everything there is a season. Some people's seasons are longer or shorter than others. Just keep doing what is right, and the Lord will bless you. All blessings are predicated upon our righteousness, and even if things don't always turn out the way we want them to, they turn out the way God plans them too.
I echo Bret, come visit sometime if you need a break. Our yard needs work! LOL!!!! Have a good day.
Love ya!
what's a cylon?
A Cylon is a robot designed by humans, then banished, then who came back to destroy the humans as part of Gods plan. One of them is named Boomer. Hence, the Kathy reference. If you desire to know more, look it up on Wickipedia and you are sure to find a plethora of information!!!!!
Post a Comment