Wednesday, March 22, 2006

cleveland

I will be in Cleveland from tomorrow AM to next Wed. yes, I get a break! not that I need one. I am sorry everyone is so stressed and I have life so easy. I have to remember that I did not always have life this easy. and it won't be easy to take mom shopping, do her spring cleaning, and stuff, but I will enjoy every minute of being around her. it won't be lying on a beach, but a break from routine is always nice. I also will get 8 hours of sleep for the first time in a long time. that I am really looking forward to. Mom, Milan, Mike and I are driving up to see Kathy on Saturday and returning on Monday. that I will also love. I haven't seen my sister's house in a long time, and I love being with her.

No comments: