how overwhelming it can be! it will take me some time to even read all the blogs and emails. I had a great trip. I got to see everyone, and all was well... well, except for Michael's dog, who needs surgery on her hips. ( that's a whole story I am sure Tevia and Jacob Webb don't want to hear)
Mom looked fine, and besides being a bit wobbly, she was fun and cute to be around. we even got her to play charades. It was relaxing to be in the slow-motion mode of elderly. I even got 8 hours of sleep a few nights. All wanted to hear how everyone was, and mom and Kathy told how cute Jarek and Malik are. Kathy's house was beautiful. Fred does great work around the house. My flights were short and easy, and I got to read a lot and watch a lot of old movies with mom. I am glad to be home, even though it means back into the faster mode and less sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment