Thursday, March 02, 2006
thanksgiving
We are excited to say we are going to AZ for thanksgiving! we are sorry we messed up Jake and Cari' s plans. Jacob, don't feel pressured to go too. dad said he told you I'd be mad if you didn't go to AZ. You know me better than that. do what you guys want to do. if you don't go, Kathy can go down with Jacob Webb or we can fly her down. we want to see that little baby, warm up, play tennis, and be with our dear Bret for once on a Thanksgiving! The details: we arrive the Tuesday before, and leave on the Sunday after. we don't even care if we get turkey! or, I can cook and give Tevs a break. or better yet, I can hold the baby and give Tevs a break!!!! love being with you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I guess I am out of the know with what Jake and Cari are doing. Did they change their minds? Either way, we are looking forward to seeing whoever shows up. As far as turkey goes, If I still am craving protien like I am now, we will have ham, turkey, pork ribs, bacon, sausage, steak and whatever else used to be alive!!!
I am pretty sure my Jacob will be coming down and wouldn't mind kathy driving with him.
Thanksgiving seems so far away. I am just trying to get to April so I can know what the heck is growing in me!!!
First of all... Yes I am planning on coming down, and No, I have no problem with Kathy taggin along.
As for what is growing inside you... come on!!! We both know there are TWO somethings in there... you just won't accept that fact yet! :)
dad talked to Jacob last night and he somehow got the idea that Jacob and Cari would need to go to Cari's family for Thanksgiving or Christmas, and they had thought you guys were coming here for Christmas, so they were going to come here for Christmas. maybe they'll change it around.
That is funny! Cuz we had talked so much about them coming here for Thanksgiving with Kathy! I guess I just assumed that they were going to her home for Christmas this year since they went out there last year. That is what I get for making assumptions! :)
Well, whatever happens, we are planning on going out there next year for Christmas since we didn't go last year or won't be going this year. That is our plan! I can see how it gets harder and harder to get together the more family you add!
Jacob, you are crazy by the way!!!!! If there are two in there, well, I don't know what I would do. Obviously it would be an interesting turn of events. I keep thinking about it though since you said that the other day. I think I would be much sicker thought, and much bigger. But I guess we might know on the 13th since that is my next appointment.
Either way, I am so tired of feeling so run down and yucky. I am getting on toward the end of my 11th week and still don't feel all that great. Granted, I feel better than I did a few weeks ago, but not as good as I thought I would by this point. It is still very hard to think of things to make for dinner or to even walk down the isles of the grocery store without gagging at the way everything looks and smells. My poor family has to suffer at my lack of love for food and cooking.
Anyhow I have droned on long enough. Tootles.
Post a Comment