
Just wanted to show all of you the pretty flowers Bret got me for our anniversary today! There are tulips, irises, and lillies. He also took me to Breakfast to the Good Egg, which I love. My sweetie is now on his way to Nashville, TN for business. I will miss him. These last ten years have been so wonderful and I feel so lucky to be married to Bret. He is a good husband, a good father and a good friend. Unfortunately I am not that eloquent at writing romantic, mooshey things, but suffice it to say, I love him very much and am so glad to have shared these last ten years with him and am looking forward to many more to come.
1 comment:
so pretty! I forgot to say, happy anniversary! I even knew it was soon, and still forgot. I am glad you have had 10 wonderful years together. you make a great couple. we are so glad Bret picked you out of all those thousands of girls out there.
Post a Comment