Wednesday, May 31, 2006

trip

just some hints, not trying to force you to come... :)
sometimes it's easier to just call Travelocity and ask what days are available.
also, remember I'll pay for a ticket, and you have one frequent flyer, so you only need 2.
and we can split more if need be. or just send us the boys......hee hee
too bad Jarek isn't a bit older. someday we can!

4 comments:

teviawall said...

We'll keep looking!!! I am not ready to send Jarek by himself yet, but Bret seems to think he could send Jarek at this age. I know how hard it was for you guys to let Kathy travel alone and she was much older!!! :)

KarenM said...

oh, I wouldn't yet. I don't think he's ready. it's scary.

KarenM said...

BTW, it may sound like I am really bugging you about coming here, but dad and I really want to plan our trip to Cape Cod. do you think you will be coming the week of 4th of July? if it is just a matter of money, let's talk. if not, I totally understand. it is not very fun to travel when one is pregnant. we can go ahead and book a hotel in the Cape, and if you come that week, you can join us.
is Bret still waiting to see what week he goes with the YM to Havasu? all is well. no stress. I am happy as a lark today, but hot. I have my book club and it is sooooo hot and humid. tis life. I am making a devil's food cake and an angels food cake - as we are discussing The Screwtape Letters and the Great Divorce. fun!

teviawall said...

We will not be coming the week of the 4th for sure as we are going up to my parents house that weekend to go camping. Both things are an issue for traveling out there, but that is something we can discuss not on the blog, and neither is a HUGE issue. So go ahead and plan your trip to cape cod. You well deserve it and I am glad you guys are going! :)