heyyy this blog is for the birthday boy =). Bret im not sure of your email, i know tev's, maybe theyre the same but i didnt want to take a chance. So i figure if i blog, im safe. I just want to wish you a happy happy birthday and let you know that i love you. You are such an example to me and are everything that i want in someone i marry. Thank you for being such an amazing older brother. I am so glad that i am your sister. Have an awesome day!!
love your lil sis, kathy
2 comments:
Thanks sis. I did have a great birthday. Tevia took me to dinner (I didn't even have to decide where to go!) and then to a movie. We saw X-Men 3. I liked it. I got some great gifts. The boys got me a Jango Fett transformer. Tevia got me a cool adidas Brazil World Cup shirt, some cool Rider sandals (from Brazil), and a nice Pacers basketball shirt. Moms sent me some cool shorts and some $. I bought myself some of the best shoes ever made as they did retros of the Nike Pippen 2 sneakers in a new colorway. They are AWESOME!
Hey, don't forget the great picture of Kathy to take to your office! Sorry I misses you on your birthday. I tried several times, and on Friday. I hope to get you today or tomorrow. I am glad it was fun. You have been a joy to me now for 32 years! There has not been a day that I did not love you. Your birth was a great gift to me.
Post a Comment