Saturday, June 10, 2006
week with Grandma
I was glad to be able to serve my mother for the week. It is a very special and endearing experience. I was busy from morning to night, wheeling her around in her wheel chair. she made great progress during the week. When I first got there on Sunday, she barely got out of bed. by Friday, she was wheeling herself all around the house. we had great talks, laughs, and cries. she told me lots more about herself, my dad, and Johnny. I hope I can write these down sometime. she will be stuck at home for 4 more weeks, then she sees the orthopedic surgeon again. she is totally non-weight bearing till then. it is much harder for a 78 year old lady to lift herself up with one leg and stand. she can not use crutches at all. please keep her in your prayers, call her, and write her. she is bored and lonely. 440-845-1349. also, she would love a picture from Jarek. thanks so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear the trip went well - and that you made it there and back safe. She is lucky to have you as a daughter.
Post a Comment