Monday, June 12, 2006

nightmares vs happy dreams

I don't know why, but I am having a lot of nightmares, like 2 a week. weird. bees and gorillas and armies bombing my city and all kinds of stuff. my mom, on the other hand, told me that she hasn't had a nightmare in years. she only has happy dreams. and she dreams all the time. why am I having so many nightmares? any ideas? am I stressed? I don't feel stressed anymore. maybe I am way deep inside. oh well, tis interesting. the dreams are really real and cool and fun to remember and figure out. Jacob, one was I was using that can of bee spray that you and dad always tell me not to bother buying. I was spraying a nest( like a bird nest, but it had 3 black big bumble bees in it) and the mother came chasing me and it was as big as a robin, and as it came closer I kept right on spraying at it in the air, but the spray was doing no good and I woke up screaming at my mom's house and she and Milan heard me. weird.

3 comments:

teviawall said...

Well, something must be stressing you out. I am not good at interpreting dreams, so I am not very helpful there. I can figure my own out most of the time, but that is becasue I use my dreams to vent anger and physical emotion that I don't get out in real life. I have a lot of latent anger and hostility inside of me, and dreaming is my way of dealing with it.

But you know I have bizarre dreams all the time. I don't think about them too much if they are really weird, because I would be thinking a lot, and I don't really like to overanalyze things. My sister thinks I don't think enough. Oh well. can't please everyone!!

I hope that your nightmares ease up so you can have a restful nights sleep.

Bret said...

Big bees, huh? Dad with his spiders and you with bees. You should have eachother's nightmares battle eachother and see who wins. Kinda like Freddy vs. Jason. :-) I don't remember most of my dreams - so maybe we remember more as we get older.

For the most part I am of the opinion that dreams are just dreams. Random thoughts that may be expressions of our feelings/desires/fears from time to time, but often just random things.

Next time get a good tennis racquet.

KarenM said...

But I don't feel like I have any big stress, anxiety, or angst, or anger deep inside. I have been really happy lately, and accepting of life and problems and feel very strong emotionally. weird.