Bret, dad and I were curious as to whose pics you have in your office or cube? and is it an office or cube? I have to admit, I don't even know what it looks like. describe please. sorry you are so busy lately.
Bret, All good stuff! Especially the Star Wars figures. But no pictures of siblings???????? No wonder you are feeling stessed at work. You need Jacob, Kathy, and Tommy sharing your day!
BTW, I like the cube world. I don't really know why (since there are so many obvious disadvantages), but I do. I was in a 12X12 (144 sq ft) senior eng office for almost 10 years, now I am in a 8X6 (48 sq ft)cube, but I love it. I feel more a part of what is going on. No where to run no where to hide! Enjoy your cube while you have it.
2 comments:
I have a "Director's Cube" which theoretically is bigger and nicer. But it is just a cubicle. Only Sr. VPs and above get offices here. My pix are:
Tevia: 4
Jarek: 8
Malik: 3
Me: 2
Others: 0
Star Wars figures: 13
GI Joe figures: 1
Bret, All good stuff! Especially the Star Wars figures. But no pictures of siblings???????? No wonder you are feeling stessed at work. You need Jacob, Kathy, and Tommy sharing your day!
BTW, I like the cube world. I don't really know why (since there are so many obvious disadvantages), but I do. I was in a 12X12 (144 sq ft) senior eng office for almost 10 years, now I am in a 8X6 (48 sq ft)cube, but I love it. I feel more a part of what is going on. No where to run no where to hide! Enjoy your cube while you have it.
Post a Comment