Wow, tonight's Battlestar was awesome. I can't believe how great this show is. What a poignant moment when they are cheering Adama, Tigh is in anguish, and Kara is completely heartbroken. There is no better show on TV!
I concur absolutely and completely. I can think of no other show that has so many human elements and follows such an amazing story of human frailties and accomplishments. My favorite scene was when galactica delivered the vipers to the planet then jumped. WOW!! How are we supposed to wait until next friday????
We're not trying to make you jealous that you don't watch it, just guilt-trip you enough that you start watching it. :-) That really was an awesome episode. We had a party for my office that we attending Friday night, so we taped it and watched it on Saturday. Wow. I loved that episode.
You can always start watching from the beginning here since I have the miniseries and first and second seasons on DVD. Then you can watch all the missed episodes for this season on itunes!! That way you will be all caught up!! Heck, I could even send you the DVD's so you could get a head start. Let me know if you are really interested in watching them and I will send them.
8 comments:
I concur absolutely and completely. I can think of no other show that has so many human elements and follows such an amazing story of human frailties and accomplishments. My favorite scene was when galactica delivered the vipers to the planet then jumped. WOW!! How are we supposed to wait until next friday????
now you guys are just showing off!
you are making me jealous that I don't watch it. :(
We're not trying to make you jealous that you don't watch it, just guilt-trip you enough that you start watching it. :-)
That really was an awesome episode. We had a party for my office that we attending Friday night, so we taped it and watched it on Saturday. Wow. I loved that episode.
You can always start watching from the beginning here since I have the miniseries and first and second seasons on DVD. Then you can watch all the missed episodes for this season on itunes!! That way you will be all caught up!! Heck, I could even send you the DVD's so you could get a head start. Let me know if you are really interested in watching them and I will send them.
Tevia, no send them to me!!!
I can watch them while I am in AZ..
and Kathy finally blogged again!
I'll bring them up with us Kath. You can bring them back at Thanksgiving.
yayyy!!! thanks tev =)
Post a Comment