So I have never really bought into the illusion that bigger is always better. In fact, quite a few things are far better off smaller. I won't bore you all with a list of these things. I will get right down to the matter at hand. I have said this every time I have had a baby, but I will say it again. Bigger boobs are NOT better. I just can't understand why women want larger breasts. They are so annoying. Granted, I know they get bigger for a reason after pregnancy, and that is why many women breast feed, but it's not so great for me. None of my pre pregnancy shirts fit me because I am so top heavy. I am not nearly as big as some women are on a regular basis, but man oh man, being this much bigger really does make my back hurt. I am just not used to packing around the extra weight on top.
Having larger breasts is not really an asset to a Mormon woman either because you really can't wear anything that would "show off" all the cleavage.
So I have to say that having a baby really reminds me to be grateful for the body that I regularly have. Now all I need to do is work on getting my BIG OLE BUTT back down to normal size so I can fit into my jeans!!! Again, bigger is not better in this case either!!!
2 comments:
This just begs for a good comment. But I will not give in. :-)
oh, you are so funny! I could never blog about that. what will Tommy think? ! :)
hilarious. but I also totally know how you feel. been there.
Post a Comment