Wednesday, October 11, 2006

keeping score

2 things I realized today: one, money is a lousy way to keep score in this game of life.
two- it is taking me a long time to become the person I thought I was when I was younger. ..

2 comments:

teviawall said...

You are right about the money thing. I still struggle with that one, but have come a long way since when we were first married. It rears its ugly head every now and then and makes me crazy. But I have Bret around to keep me grounded and focused on the important things. Money has never made anyone happy, and more times than not just makes people miserable. (although I would not be opposed to having more of it to travel more often). :)

Bret said...

Money is the absolute worst way to keep score since most people don't even have it. There are over 300,000,000 people in China alone who live in extreme poverty of less than 1 USD (US Dollar) per day. That's more people than live in the USA. That's just China. India and Africa have similar numbers.

Money is the root of all evil.