Grandma did have a small stroke. the good news is that it only affected her foot. she will be moved to the floor for rehab, and stay there a few more days to learn how to walk again. she is in good spirits, and hopes it is only a short time before the strength and feeling come back. for those so inclined, she could use a card. google Parma hospital for address.
Sarah is due Feb 21. It is a girl, and they are naming her Alexa! I was glad to hear the name being used. Our Kathy says she will still use it.
I taught today for the first time since before Christmas. 6th grade at Myers Corners. It is so fun to be with this age. they are great. I enjoyed helping a kid do some simple algebra math homework, and having him so grateful. what I still don't understand is why they bother paying us TA's to come. I could have easily not been in any of the classes and the classes would have gone on as normal. it is state mandated that a class have a TA if there is even one kid with a learning disability. I am all for helping out those with special needs, but first of all, I can't even tell which ones they are, and second of all, in this instance as well as several others I've had, the teacher has total control over the class and doesn't really need me there 99% of the time. maybe if they are teaching a new math skill, for that period. I don't know, but I do love being there and watching them.
No comments:
Post a Comment