Okay,
So maybe we don't REALLY have "ghosts"... but our house sure does creak and moan a lot. In fact, Millie usually won't go to the third floor by herself, but she got brave yesterday and went up to look for a band aid! I'm so proud of her! I think for the most part the noises are just the heating ducts, but there are times where is sounds JUST LIKE someone walking around... and at the early hours of the morning it can be kinda scary if you let your imagination go!
I would also say that there are at least two animal ghosts running around now somewhere... but according to Mary, she paid to have their ashes spread over Mt. Timponogos so, they're probably running around up there somewhere.
Living out in the boonies (in Manila, UT) we don't get many police hilocopters or... well... anything... but last night we were in the living room and I saw a mouse run under a hutch, so I told Millie, "there's a mouse." She didn't believe me until is walked out to the middle of the floor... and yes, it just walked... So, I killed it with a pillow. Millie was screaming SO much... I thought it was kinda funny. I think the mouse was about to die anyway because of how slow it was moving, perhaps it got into some of the mouse poison Mary has out.... anyway... mice or ghosts, we're doin fine.
Millie is checking out as right on track with each doctor visit. She woke us up this early this morning with a charlie horse in her leg, but other than that, I think she's been a pretty healthy pregnant woman... lucky me!
Maybe she'll blog a more in-depth analysis of her health and status... Millie? :)
2 comments:
Yep, I had a few charlie horses in my legs as well. They are no fun. Especially when you get one in each leg at the same time!!! No fun at all.
I don't like ghost stories. I am a baby when it comes to those. Maybe it could be because I have a fear of seeing one. I actually think I saw one when I was about ten, but then again, it could be my over-active imagination. Perhaps I will tell it someday.
ooooh, do tell us! maybe on the desert trip!
Post a Comment