Friday, July 20, 2007
beautiful morning
Sometimes when we are busy, it helps to just sit down. I took my healthy bowl of granola with fresh raspberries from our garden and blueberries from Adams out to the front porch swing at 8am. the beauty of the morning overwhelmed me, and I couldn't help but be grateful for the area we live in, the peace and quiet, the deer walking way back in the distance, the hummingbird that flew over to say hi, the bluebird eating bugs in the front lawn, Tommy raking the grass in the back, Kathy already up and going to Borders to get in line for the 'book', etc. although I am quite busy today throwing a party for the DeMoura's, and have tons to do for trek, this 15 minutes gave me what I needed to cheerfully get ready for the party, and cheerfully work on the trek. Bret, I love my hummingbird feeder! It will remind me of you every time I see it, just like my bluebirds do Jacob. miss you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment