I know you all are very busy with life, school, work and play, but it would be nice to know how you all are doing. By you all, I mean Jacob,Cari,Kathy and Tommy. (I recently got to chat with Webb, Millie*but you still have to email me Millie* mom and dad on line, so they are off the hook)
How is school going Jacob? Are you going to graduate in April? Mom said something about you walking in April then finishing up then. Have you started applying for jobs or are you going to start you own business? How are classes? Are you being nice to Cari? :)
Cari, how are you feeling? What things make you sick to your stomach? What things do you crave? When about are you due roughly? Is Jacob being nice to you or do I have to kick his butt at Christmas time? How is work going for you? What do you want me to bring you back from Hong Kong?
Kathy, how is school going for you? I loved when you blogged about your job. I am glad that you will be able to be a good influence in that family. Are you still liking the job even though it is a long drive? We are very excited to meet Jimmy at Christmas. Would you mind telling me what things he likes to eat and I will cook up a good meal! And what do you want me to bring you back from Hong Kong?
Tommy. Oh Thomasina! How are you enjoying BYU? Are your classed easy or hard? Do you like your schedule? Are you finding a bunch of hot chicks to date? Where do you think you will get called to for your Mission? I bet you go foreign. That is just my guess. :) Are you being nice to Cari? :)
Anyhow, I would love to hear from all of you. Also, it would be helpful if everyone (this includes Jacob and Millie, Mom and Dad and Bret) would please start thinking of meals they would like while you are all visiting in Phoenix. That way I can start thinking about the things I will need to shop for. And also, Christmas lists would be nice. Just give me a few ideas of what you would like for christmas, or else you will all just get cell phone charms from Stanley Market; and some of you , okay only a few of you don't even have a cell phone!
We miss you all and can't wait to see you in a few months.
7 comments:
dad wants kareoke cds. songs he would like. I want gift cert for Borders, silver necklace, silver bracelet, any cute stationary, the suduko book that kathy has that has super extra hard ones after easy and medium ones, spanish a day calendar,
oh, dad wants the book about the new testament, I think it is a commentary by McConkie. he has book 2 out of the 3, and he wants the first one.
oh, and dad wants a new temple white tie.
if I think of anything else, I'll let you know.
I still love my job and have been wanting to actually blog about it again. It is incredible and I have become a part of this family. The mother will send me home with bread, or cookies, and even meals (amazing meals that are japanese or hawaiin and i have learned a thousand new recipes) and we also talk alot and are good friends. She actually printed out a talk for me on praying for answers because she knows I am praying about marriage. So work is like being a part of something and going home. I get to play and have home made meals and be relaxed. It is perfect! Especially because I get to play mom! Anyways Ill blog more about it later but ya thats going good. Jimmy will eat anything so you dont have to worry about him. He is very italian but he'll get plenty of that food back home in NY so just make whatever and we'll love it! Im going back to hawaii on sunday, I dont know if you know and Im so excited! My life is basically perfect so ya thats me right now =) How are you?
yes
sure...
tom and jacob, you are both sooooo bad! it wouldn't kill you to type more than one word! ;)
I see that nobody in the Jacob Wall household is able to articulate more than a one word response. I thought you were all college educated. Sorry for my assumption! :)
At least it is good to know that you are all alive, unless of course you have all been overtaken by body snatchers...
you probably don't need to worry about body snatchers until you start getting more than one word responses. What we've seen thus far is normal. I think a pulse is a good enough sign. :)
Post a Comment