Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What is the EDD???

Hi Cari, did you get and estimated day of delivery for your little munchkin? We are all wanting to know when to expect the newest member. Also, how did your appointment go? Do tell!!!!!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

I was only waiting to post anything because Jacob said he wanted to post his two cents about our doctor's visit, but I guess he wimped out. :P

The visit went very well. We got the hear the heartbeat, which was a little unexpected (for me at least) and was a very wow moment for me. Jacob has determined that it was a boy heartbeat, but he's still under the delusion that he only produces boys. We'll have to wait a few months before we can settle that argument. I was just surprised by how fast and loud it was. I still don't have a strong preference if that baby is a boy or girl, just as long as he/she is healthy.

My EDD is May 15, which means I am 10 weeks along, which is a little farther than I thought before, which is wonderful. :) The doctor said that everything looks great. So, the baby's good and we're good and life is just really good right now.

Webb said...

May 15th!!! YAY!!!! Another May baby!!! I'm the 19th so... maybe you'll be late and we can share B-Days!... not that I would wish a longer pregnancy on anyone... but... :)

Congrats again!

Jacob Wall said...

"I was just surprised by how fast and loud it was." See, that sentence proves it's not a girl's heart beat!

teviawall said...

You guys are funny. Everyone knows that a faster heartbeat means girl and slower means boy. That is all an old wives tale anyhow. You really can't tell the sex of the baby until you do either an ultrasound or by amniocentesis.

One of my very favorite parts of going to the O.B. is hearing the baby's heartbeat, no matter if it is the first time or the 10th time. It is a sound that brings joy, reassurance and happiness. I am glad you were thrilled at hearing it. 10 weeks is pretty far along, almost done with your first trimester! Yeah. We are so happy for you and that will be cool to have another May b-day to put on my calendar. Can't wait for pix of the ultrasound around your 20 week check.

KarenM said...

It's a girl, I mean, she's a girl, because Jacob deserves a girl!