Jarek was sick last week and missed bringing home his mother's day gift to me. Gayla Finlayson (a member of our ward who also works up at the school) brought it to our house tonight. This was the highlight of my day, reading this poem. Jarek wrote this for me all by himself. It made my heart burn with joy and my eyes fill with tears.
MOTHER
I love you the color of
A Beautiful red flower
Growing in the meadow.
I love you the color of
The bright orange sun
Shining for the world.
I love you the color of
The nice green palo verde trees
Swaying in the desert.
I love you the color of
A sweet purple dusk
Hanging over our house.
Oh mom, I love you very much!!!
Love,
Jarek
3 comments:
What a wonderful poem for a wonderful mother.
just beautiful! you are a lucky woman!
lol to what "tommy" said =)
Post a Comment