Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wii fit

Dad bought me this for mother's day. I finally made a mii, named Kari. I did 17 minutes of a combination of yoga, arobics, and balancing. I am great at the yoga, terrible at the balancing. Actually, I did beat Tom in crossing over the high wire. The balancing part would be great for Jarek and Malik. Good news- it does not consider me overweight, just right on the border of being overweight. Bad news, it considers me as 73 years old! The way it measures 'real age' is a combination of weight, BMI, and balancing. I didn't understand the balance thing, so I didn't even really do it. I guess that will make it easy to improve!

3 comments:

lovebug said...

ok, my real age went down to 28 in one day! thanks to my good balance.
this is fun to track the progress with.

lovebug said...

oops. that was mom!

KarenM said...

tom-436 pts on hitting your head with a soccer ball, dad -21, me- 19
big difference! the Wii doesn't make it so you can switch back and forth between people when all playing.