Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Three PiX

Okay, i haven't yet gotten the pix uploaded to a venue to share them so I figured I would post them here and you all can tell me if you even want them. They are pretty bad. Sorry that this year's picture isn't that swell. Mostly cuz I didn't want to have to fight anyone about looking nice, being still, minding their manners. Guess when I don't be pushy we don't get a great picture. I won't let that happen again. Sorry!!!!



4 comments:

KarenM said...

Well, the wind was certainly working against you...
and what happened to the rollar coaster in the background?
Not to worry, I have always wanted to do a card with several little pictures, so that is what we will have this year.
Thanks for trying.
They would have been fine if the wind wasn't blowing our hair across our faces. and that's not your fault.
You are a great sport to do this every year.

Carolyn said...

I just feel bad the that one shot where everyone's at least looking at the camera (including Hazel!) and not blinking or talking, I'm having some severe hair issues. Stupid wind. Maybe we can photo shop my head from a different shot onto my body in that shot...I'll see what I can do. :)

Jacob Wall said...

I like the bottom one the best! looks good to me:-)

lovebug said...

lol i think we should at least use one... they all make everyone laugh im sure. cant go wrong with that.