Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Vacations

I don't know if you guys are set on going to Powell every year yet. I, of course, will go wherever you guys go. I like the idea of going somewhere different every year, but always the same week.
I also like the idea of getting a cabin on a lake somewhere better than Powell. Dad says to just rent a house boat one time first and see if you like it, before you buy it. It may also be a good idea to talk to Patty about it.
There are also time shares that you can use with the houseboat, and then use it another year for a different vacation.
My sister is in some kind of one that is called Blue-green or something, and she has 2 weeks a year, but can go all over, like she paid for the condo in the Poconos, and had a vacation last year with all her kids at the Dells in Wisconsin.
I plan on being with you guys every year, where ever you live, although with the way dad and I act, you may not want to vacation with us every year!
I still want to go to Mexico, SanDiego, and Yellowstone, maybe.
Dad still wants to go to Alaska.
I am not a traveler, but I do seem to get to travel often!

4 comments:

Bret said...

Mexico and Yellowstone are both top 5 on my list. I would love to do both next year. I am more of a fan to have the option to go different places (though Wisconsin and the Poconos don't sound that great).

teviawall said...

Ditto. i am all for Mexico and Yellowstone. I don't think both in one year would be a good idea. How about the Mediterranean???? :)

Jacob Wall said...

I think your missing my main argument Mom... It is simply not practical for us to fly two families everywhere every year. Either way Cari and I are prob going to get a boat and timeshare:-) But if people somewhat strangely keep showing up to party with us each year, there might be some bills handed out:-)

lovebug said...

I wasn't trying to cause trouble or talk you out of it. I really just wanted to say that you may want to try it first for a summer before you put all your money in to it. and to talk to Patty first.
but... wouldn't flying 2 families cost the same as what it would cost to go there each summer?
but, if we all live close together, we would still have to fly to go somewhere sometimes.
I do like the idea of not having to fly places every year.
Like I said, there are lots of kinds of timeshares.
I would be surprised if Cari would want to go on a houseboat every single vacation.
Maybe I need to check out the new kind of houseboats.
I just want to be together. :)
oops., this is mom