Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We as a family have much to be thankful for.
I am thankful for all of you who read this blog! You mean a lot to me, and I send love and good wishes for a nice holiday tomorrow. Poor Cari, I hope you feel better. I will be driving 8 hours to Cleveland, but usually, my dad's wife, Carol's, cooking is worth it.
We are bringing Wii to give them for Christmas, (my brother and sister chipped in). I hope we can get it to work for them. We also bought them Tiger Woods golf.
We will spend all day Friday with mom. She wants to play cards, go out to dinner, and watch Get Smart. Then, Saturday morning, we will hop back in the car and drive across PA in what the weather channel is now calling 'snow showers'. Sunday is snow across the whole northeast, so Saturday is our best bet.
Good luck to Kathy and Jimmy on their first turkey. She is also going to try and make Bonnie's rolls. A challenging endeavor. Let us know how it all turns out.
Bret and Tev, have a good trip, be safe.
Jacob, take care of Hazel so Cari can rest.
I will miss you all!

2 comments:

teviawall said...

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. I am sorry to hear Cari is under the weather. Kathy, you will do a great job with your first Thanksgiving meal, you are an excellent cook. Wii sounds like a pretty great gift for Christmas. We watched Get Smart when we got back from Hawaii. It was better than watching it on that tiny screen all edited. I laughed.

We hope to see snow this weekend too.
LOve and miss you all.

lovebug said...

I am SO excited but SO nervous! I'll let you all know how it goes! Happy Thanksgiving! Miss and love you all! and feel better Cari!