Hi all, as we get closer, we can start to think about how to handle the food situation. Last time we all went, we split the meals up, so one family cooked one meal for everyone, making it easier to buy the food, kind of.
To review: those who went in on Wed night had stew & rolls. Tevia did Chili and hot dogs Thursday night, Friday night we did burgers, and Bret & Tevia did Mountain House meals.
I think we did all our own lunches, and I did a big breakfast on Friday or Saturday.
Anyways, we will wait and see who is all going, but at this point, it is for sure us, J & Cari, Webbs, B & Tevia. That is 2 + basically 2 + basically 2 + 5 = 11. (2 babies, Enok eats more than a baby nowadays).
I assume we are all going in on Thursday for dinner? That would make 2 dinners, 2 lunches, and 2 breakfasts. We have 4 families, so, we can each pick a breakfast or a dinner, and leave lunches up to each family. Or we can all do separate food.
What do you all think?
1 comment:
Millie and I are up for whatever. I kind of like the idea of each fam doing a meal for everyone. I can do either a breakfast or dinner! We're excited to go!
What are the dates exactly? We need to make sure Millie gets them off workie!
Post a Comment