Poughkeepsie, NY?
Holebrook, AZ?
close
Time square followed by Hawaii... I think... although Holbrook has my vote too... I like Tev's spelling for it!
I had to refrain from spelling it like I wanted to. I honestly have no idea what people want to see when they come to America... Are you ever going to tell us or do we have to look it up ourselves?
duh, it's Vegas, the Strip. #2 in the nation for visitors.go figure
ya but whats #1?
Times Square, NY, of course!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Poughkeepsie, NY?
Holebrook, AZ?
close
Time square followed by Hawaii... I think... although Holbrook has my vote too... I like Tev's spelling for it!
I had to refrain from spelling it like I wanted to. I honestly have no idea what people want to see when they come to America... Are you ever going to tell us or do we have to look it up ourselves?
duh, it's Vegas, the Strip.
#2 in the nation for visitors.
go figure
ya but whats #1?
Times Square, NY, of course!
Post a Comment