Finally! Hazel continues to look adorale! Can't wait to see her in person. Thanks for the wedding pics too. I love her hair! Do you have any of Idida? I haven't seen her in years.
Yes, she has a mother. The guy in the pics isn't even her dad - that's just some guy in her ward. :) lol we didn't get any of her with her parents - sorry.
3 comments:
Finally! Hazel continues to look adorale! Can't wait to see her in person.
Thanks for the wedding pics too. I love her hair! Do you have any of Idida? I haven't seen her in years.
Jacob, does Kim have a mother? I only see a guy in the pics with her.
Yes, she has a mother. The guy in the pics isn't even her dad - that's just some guy in her ward. :) lol we didn't get any of her with her parents - sorry.
Post a Comment