Wednesday, March 11, 2009

update on Wii progress

Thanks for the soccer challenge. I improve every single day, and I am now up to 122! It is fun to see the progress made. I will never get close to you guys, but I am kicking my own butt!

6 comments:

Bret said...

If you are kicking your own butt, then that is why you will never beat everyone else's scores. But that in itself (kicking your own butt) would be fun to watch.

Carolyn said...

I got 170-something on the soccerball one today. I was surprised how well I did, though now that I think about, it may have all been Hazel since she was playing around on the WiiFit board by me feet when I was doing it. I'm just glad that the weather here is nice enough to go running. Granted it doesn't get nice enough until 4:30 pm, but still. Spring's a-comin'!

KarenM said...

oh yeah! 145 today! I love seeing progress in something! oh, and I finally went down 1 whole entire pound!!!!
4 more to go before desert trip.
Thanks to Bret & Tevia's new food budget, I went on a vacation this year that I actually didn't gain weight on... :)

Webb said...

YAY!! Congrats on the soccer! Every time I do the Wii soccer it makes me want to join a soccer league and start playing for real again! I can't believe how expensive it is to do that though!

Webb said...

YAY!! Congrats on the soccer! Every time I do the Wii soccer it makes me want to join a soccer league and start playing for real again! I can't believe how expensive it is to do that though!

teviawall said...

Well, glad our food budget could make someone happy! Sorry if you felt underfed at our house. Glad you are doing well on Wii fit. I miss it. I feel like I have been sick so often that I am turning into a big fat blob....