I was watching Fox news this morning, and Elmo and his dad, who just came home from spending time in the military overseas, were on. They are starting a cool website that helps families,esp kids, keep in touch with military, and you can send pics and videos and audios, etc.
The cute thing was how they discussed it, just so real, like a father and son talking.
It was adorable.
At one point, the news guy says to them something about twittering, and Elmo's dad says, "oh, I don't know how to Twitter", and Elmo says, "Yeah, I twitter". and his dad says, "you twitter?"
You would have to see it, it was very clever and sweet and real.
I have not twittered. Should I learn to twitter, or at least try to twitter at least one thing?
John Sikora invited me to twitter. What does that mean? Does that mean with just him?
I don't want to be technarded.
3 comments:
LOL - techtarded! No need to twitter - I can explain it on our call this weekend. So what is the website?
I never did catch the website name.
http://www.sesameworkshop.org/initiatives/emotion/tlc
Post a Comment