
This week has been wonderful. Singapore remains one of the great places I love to visit. The weather has been great - the people even better - and the food has lived up to its wonder in my mind. I went with a friend on Tuesday to get one of my favorite things in the world to eat: white pepper crab. It was fantastic.
Tonight I headed down to the river, where I used to love to sit and just watch the sunset and people. This time I finally got onto one of the boat tours on the river. I waited until it was almost dark and ended up getting on a boat with hardly anyone on it. In fact, for the last 15 minutes it was just me leaning back and enjoying the beauty of the surroundings with the slight breeze and warm, moist air. It was like heaven.
I have one more day. I plan to eat at another of my favorite local joints and order some Mie Goreng. I'm not sure what to do on my last night. Maybe I'll go back to the river. Or go shopping for my wife. Then Saturday (very early!) I head to Hong Kong.
1 comment:
Sounds awesome! What a beautiful picture you painted in my mind.
Post a Comment