Okay, this is a support post for Tevia. Okay that didn't come out like I wanted it. Maybe appreciation is a better word!
Tevia, thank you for hosting all of our crazy families for Christmas. I love being with family and your home seems to be the gathering place for a few years now. It is stressful and complicated to cater to so many different people and during such a frantic time as Christmas. I want you to know that I personally love being in PHX and that's probably mainly because I feel so at home in your house. Our fun family Christmas would not have been possible without you sharing your home and doing all the hard work to make it a vacation for us. Please know that even though I am sarcastic and annoying most of the time, I am really grateful for your efforts and have always liked having you and Bret as good examples a few years in front of us.
Okay mushy stuff over! Now for the exciting part.
The family would like to thank you for hosting us for Christmas in combination with an early birthday present, we present you with the best hockey stick gift ever! I hope you enjoy your camera and it is a model you would have purchased yourself. But lets be honest, this only means you will have to slave even more at taking family pictures! Also, on a more selfish note... if in the distant future I just happen to be wake boarding near PHX, maybe you could bring that nifty little camera of yours and make me look good!
Love,
Jacob, Cari, Mom, Dad, Kathy, Jimmy, Hazel and Speed(We find out on Monday!)
P.S. Don't shoot your eye out:-)
4 comments:
Happy happy happy! Great idea of Jacob's! Have fun creating even more pictures!
Oops, forgot to add, thanks for everything! All the shopping, planning, replanning, cooking, cleaning, not sleeping, worrying, and anything else I can not currently think of. You made our vacation a fun, easy, and happy success!
You're more than worth it, Tevs!! I'm excited to see all the fun pictures you'll take of us! :) Thanks for the hosting and everything you do. <3
We love you! And we loved being with you for Christmas! We are so lucky =)
Post a Comment