I vote someone also brings another tent for Boomer and Brandon. I know I personally, as a woman, would feel more comfortable in close quarters with just family. And that way, Bret could come in one night if he so desired. I would think B & B would rather sleep by themselves without babies or other women. (knowing Boomer and his fear of women) If needs be, we could but don't want to, bring our old tent and leave it there. We would have to pay the $25. airline fee, and figure out how to pack it. Tom can also have B & B rent one from BYU outdoor rentals if need be. Jake, can you fit your other tent?
haha THANK YOU WEBB!! lol no one else seems to think that its weird that boomer is going. At first, I was a little weired out but now I'm sure it will just be something to make me laugh the whole trip lol =)
5 comments:
I vote someone also brings another tent for Boomer and Brandon. I know I personally, as a woman, would feel more comfortable in close quarters with just family. And that way, Bret could come in one night if he so desired.
I would think B & B would rather sleep by themselves without babies or other women. (knowing Boomer and his fear of women)
If needs be, we could but don't want to, bring our old tent and leave it there. We would have to pay the $25. airline fee, and figure out how to pack it.
Tom can also have B & B rent one from BYU outdoor rentals if need be.
Jake, can you fit your other tent?
What???
Boomer's coming??
Am I the only one that thinks that's weird? Just wondering.
Did you know he's coming Kathy?
Strange.
"I personally, as a woman, would feel more comfortable in close quarters with just family"
Gold...
Anyways, yes we packed the other tent for whomever loses the popularity contest.
But I gotta warn you Mom, Tom currently has you beat:-)
haha THANK YOU WEBB!! lol no one else seems to think that its weird that boomer is going. At first, I was a little weired out but now I'm sure it will just be something to make me laugh the whole trip lol =)
hey, I thought it was weird too!
Post a Comment