Dad & both spent over an hour and a half working on technical stuff, only to fail. Dad tried to update his profile on his LinkedIn, and after a long long time, it all disappeared and went back to what he had before.
I tried to get our new Garmin going. Alas, no deal. I can't even figure out if it is charging or not. Found manual on line, no help at all.... Put address in, it disappears. I will have to call someone tomorrow.
And I can't figure out how to put a photo on my ipod.
We are such losers....
It is soooooo very very frustrating.
Another good reason to live closer to you guys!
3 comments:
Garmin up and running! Literally 2 minutes on the phone with a real person and all is well!
now remember, when this gift gives you joy and happiness that jacob did not give it to you =)
true, but I do use the awesome monitor he bought me every single day all day long. :)
Post a Comment