Yeah Cari, I don't think you're a spaz for letting dreams effect you... I think Tevs will back me up on this one... I know she and I have similar dreams sometimes... the best ones are when you've been beating someone up all night, or fighting like in a war, or like you're a secret agent like Alias or Austin Powers... k, maybe not Austin... but you know...
It's kinda funny you mention the dream thing though... I've been reading the Harry Potter books lately. I want to get through them all again before the 6th comes out. Anyway, I'm on the 4th, still my favorite, and the other night I had a dream I was in the Triwizard Tournament.... it's not that I was Harry Potter or anything like that, but I was in the Tourney and it was way wierd... But I wasn't doing too bad... ya know, for not having any wizarding experience myself and for being a muggle and all. Anyway... there was one point that I woke up in a sweat, but I can't remember what was happening... oh well...
As for the running out at 6am to check the car... Yeah, I've done that one becuase of a dream too... us Honda owners are really the only ones who can know what it's like to worry about their cars like that... but at least the Precious has an alarm, so I'd hear her if something was wrong. :)
1 comment:
okay, I am all over the dream thing. I have the most bizzare dreams around and feel like I am realatively normal. That is a personal opinion of course!!! And, as far as Harry Potter is concerned, Yep, I am reading them too. I just finished the fifth and now I am reading the fourth. I decided to go backwards. That shows you how crazy I am.
Tootles for this blog.
Post a Comment