Saturday, May 14, 2005

Vader's Blog

Ever want to read Darth Vader's blog? Well, you can. I found this very creative. It is also quite accurate, as this guy really has a good knowledge of the Star Wars universe. There are some things in here that made me crack up - but I warn you - if you don't know a lot of the Star Wars universe, it won't be as funny or impressive. One of my favorites is his day he has lunch with Boba Fett. It made me laugh. I also like his blog on mother's day about Padme. Check it out.

http://darthside.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Webb said...

I don't know ALL the inter-workings of Empire, but I knew enough to get at least some of the humor... although I wasn't able to find the lunch w/ Boba Fett or the mother's day one.... oh well, I think it's a good site to bookmark.

Carolyn said...

That was totally wicked. I even had some non-Star Wars fans (sad, I know) laughing at some stuff. To find those entries that Bret was talking about, you've gotta check out the older archived posts.

In other news, I was going to start a new post about this, but since I'm here... Anyway, I've decided that I'm a spaz, if that's even how you spell it. Probably not. I had a dream last night that our/Jacob's car got stolen. And then I had another dream that the window got smashed in and the new stereo got stolen. It's really cool, by the way. I don't really know what a normal person would do at that point, seeing as I am not one. But spastic me gets up, shoves my feet into the nearest shoes and runs outside to make sure that the car complete with stereo is still in the parking lot. As an added bonus, it's 6:45 a.m. and it's starting to rain. Good news being, everything was fine. I did run into a friend on her way to work who probably thinks I'm weirder than she thought before, but that's cool.
I suppose I'm wondering if I'm the only one that affected by dreams. This isn't the first time something like this has happened. It's the first time I've left the apartment at 6:45 a.m. for it, but still. It may have some correlation to my gullibility factor, which is on the rise daily. It really stinks to be blonde sometimes.