Congratulations on your achievments Darth Sith Jedi Master Bret!! I know just what you mean, it is nice to get even a simple "thank you" now and again from management/presidents/CFOs/big wigs. I know my efforts are appreciated around here... well... it's either my efforts or the way I keep everyone laughing around here.
Tevia... yes, you are very... well, in your own words, "persuasive." But I've yet to see lightning fly from your fingertips.. YET! But the jury is still out on you being the emperor or not.
Poor wookie. I'm with Tevs on this one... with gas prices where they are... I couldn't justify keepin him around... Not only does he seem to guzzle it up on the road, but apparently, if he's huffing now, that's just that much more down the drain... even if it is just fumes.
I wanted to anounce, the sun is out today in Provo, and I will be going golfing after work... I'd like to bring my clubs to play in AZ when I come in July... Don't know how feasible that'd be though... let me know what you think Darth Jedi Wall.
1 comment:
Bring the clubs! I'll have to start practicing, as I haven't played in over a year. But I love golf, so bring it! Now you just need to improve your tennis game, and you'll fit right into the Wall clan!
Post a Comment