Okay, so it has rained pretty much non-stop for the past 2 months it seems!!! Bret, I know you have control over the weather in the region you live... but do you think you could maybe extend that power, use the Force, or whatever it is you do and make it stop raining here?? I know Utah has been in like a 6 year drought or whatever, but come on, this is supposed to be a desert, droughts are expected... besides, I could care less if the entire state burned, cause in the mean time my new golf clubs are just gathering dust!
Speaking of golf, and the Force (two very different things come to mind)... first, the Force... my work rented out a movie theater to see Star Wars III on the 21st at 8am!!! we can bring whoever we want for free... just like they did for us for LOTR III and Harry Potter III... I'm SO excited... cause the only thing better than getting to see BIG movies that are coming out, is seeing them for FREE!!!!
As for the golf thing... although I haven't been able to hit the real links for some time, I met a girl who has Tiger Woods Golf on X-box... so we play that every now and then... and that's almost as fun... but not quite. :) I have to say though, I am better at the real deal than on X-box... yup, the last time I went golfing I hit a 10 over par... and that was after doing a 4 over on the first hole... so every other hole was either par or boggie golf!!
Anyway... Bret, please use the Force to give us some clear weather for the Real SL game this weekend... cause I can't seem to get these dang Mormons to stop praying for rain!!
1 comment:
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. It has been quite the week. Regarding my rain powers - Tevia convinced me to revoke them, as she was tired of no rain. So I have tried, and actually we have had more rain this year than usual. So these are the sacrifices we make for girls with nice racks. Lo siento.
Post a Comment