Well, a new week, a new start. So far so good! We got both kids off to school as they were both healthy enough to go today. Malik still has a cough and Jarek has a small lingering one every now and then. It was hard for them to wake up since they stayed up till 9:00 last night. My bad really. We were trying to do taxes and forgot about the kids for a bit.
I got 30 min of cardio and some stretching in. And Bret made it to work safely. So far, so good!
Here is hoping for a great week to all. I feel ready to finally clean my house and get a good productive week in. I hope that my kids feel the same and decide to stay healthy for an entire week!!!!! :)
P.S. Thank you all so much for the prayers and nice notes while we were having a tough week. It really means a lot to us to know that we have so many people that love and care about us. You are all the best!
2 comments:
so glad things are looking better. you deserve a good week. Did you get the card? Are you going to get the game for Malik? Just let me know before Sunday so I can call him and kind of know what I gave him.... I had a great day also. exercised, shopped, cleaned, etc. tomorrow I am spring cleaning the dining room! yeah! finally.
yes, we got the card. Thank you very much. I will go shopping sometime this week and let you know what we got. We just got back from the dentist. Jarek and I did great. Malik was a little restless and wiggly. He also has to get a little filling. Nothing major. Could be all those drugs he is taking orally!
Anyhow, didn't really get around to cleaning my house. It just doesn't seem so important right now. I know that sounds crazy, but I just can't do it. I am working through about ten loads of laundry. Will I ever catch up?
Better go start making dinner. Fun Fun!!!!
Post a Comment