Monday, May 08, 2006

The Belated Official news

Though I think everyone has already heard, here's the official announcement:

After a couple months of searching for post-graduation employment, I've been hired with a local Utah company called TaxHawk to be a tax specialist, or in other words, to put tax forms into logical programming format without actually having to program anything. It's pretty cool. It's good money and health benefits, so we're really happy with it. I start on June 5th, so I've got a couple of weeks to relax and do the sorts of things that just don't happen during school, oh, like cleaning our very dirty and old carpet. That and being able to sleep in a go running a couple times a week are the things I'm looking forward to most.

And of course, playing lots and lots of World of Warcraft. :-) Hehe...

3 comments:

KarenM said...

glad you are all home safe. I forgot to ask you guys how the videos are going? we will probably want to bring our video camera back with us in August. I was hoping for at least one to be done so I can use it as a gift to my mom and dad. if you guys don't want to do it anymore, that's ok, just let me know.

lovebug said...

heyy june 5th, thats Boomer's birthday! looks like its gonna be a great day. lol congrats cari, thats awesome about the job. Jacobs lucky to have a smart girl like you.

dad said...

Cari, sorry this is late. I have not been a bloggin lately. Super news about your job. I think that God must like you and Jacob! YOUR LIVES WILL BE BLESSED!