Sunday, May 07, 2006

sunday evening in AZ

the boys and I played games, had spaghetti, talked, did dishes, and now they are playing doctor. not to worry - while cleaning up the kitchen, Jarek found a medicine little giver thingy and decided to drink his milk through it. then they went to water, and fed it to each other, deciding it was medicine and they were sick. so I had time to blog and check my email. it is quiet with Jacob, Cari, and Malik gone. well, they are ready for me again, so I am off to play,.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Where did Malik go??? :-) I'm glad you had a fun night. I had mixed feelings about coming back to Provo and the drive seemed to take forever, but I was glad to sleep in our own bed last night. Jacob ran off to work early this morning to fix the million things that went wrong and broke while we were gone, so I'm just doing little things around the house until I've got access to a car again and can get some errands done. Fun fun fun!